Statement of Faith
• We believe in the Bible, which was given and sacredly inspired by God, as the infallible thoroughly trustworthy and supremely authoritative book of faith and conduct.
• We believe in one God, eternally coexistent in the Trinity of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
• We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, who is God manifested in the flesh, His Virgin birth, His sinless life, His divine miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection. His ascension, His mediatorial work and His personal return in power and glory.
• We believe in the salvation of the lost by faith, irrespective of works, through the shed blood of Jesus Christ and the regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
• We believe in the Holy Spirit, who by His indwelling enables the believer to live uprightly, to witness for the Lord Jesus Christ and to live for Him, and who impels, equips and energizes His church for mission to the peoples of the whole world.
• We believe in the fellowship of all believers and in the church, the Body of Christ.
• We believe in the resurrection of the saved and the lost; the former to eternal life and the latter to eternal condemnation.