Electronic Funds Transfer
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) is an optional service that authorizes CHIEF to deduct your gifts automatically from your checking or savings account. EFT saves you time and money, avoiding postage and check costs and ensuring that your checks won’t be delayed or lost in the mail. It also helps CHIEF achieve better stewardship of your gifts by reducing processing time and costs.
There are two ways to give via EFT.
You may use the online giving function of this website. You will be led through a series of web pages to collect information about the project or missionary ministry you want to support and to collect the personal and financial information necessary for completing the transaction. You will be able to make either a one-time gift or a repeating gift (monthly, quarterly or annually).
You may mail or fax the completed form to CHIEF office. Here’s how:
- Open the EFT registration form.
- Fill the form in completely with your personal information and bank information. We especially need your phone number so we can call you if we have any questions.
- Indicate the amount you would like deducted with each gift (one-time, monthly, quarterly or annually).
- Indicate what day of the month you would like your gift to be deducted.
- Print the form out.
- Read the agreement on the form and then sign and date the form. Because of the signature requirement, we cannot accept online submissions.
- Return the completed form with one of the following:
- If using your checking account we will need a voided blank check (no deposit slips, please).
- If using your savings account we will need a savings deposit slip.
Your first automatic deduction will appear in approximately six weeks. You will receive a letter confirming that CHIEF has enrolled you in this plan and the date of the first deduction. A record of each deduction will appear on your monthly bank statement. You will continue to receive a receipt from CHIEF each month. Your monthly gift amount will be deducted automatically. You can discontinue your monthly deductions at any time.
NEED MORE EFT INFORMATION?
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: Call at 602.482.0828
- Fax: 602.482.0860
- Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (MST-Arizona)